- Extremely cold; frozen.
- A state of extreme torpor or apathy, especially with lack of emotion or interest; loosely, sluggishness, laziness. [W]
‘Sudden onset of weakness and lethargy’
- harmful often in a subtle or unexpected way (as for example deleterious effects, deleterious to health)
- dexterous, deft or skillful
- To convene, to cause to assemble for a meeting.
- To call together.
- (archaic) From; away; back or backward. In modern English used only in the set phrase to and fro (“back and forth”).
- Nothing; something which does not exist.
- A thing or person of no worth or value; nil.
- The figure or character representing, or having the shape of, zero.